Monday, December 14, 2009

021 ♥ The Sweet Smell Of Freedom

8th of December 2009 marks the end of imprisonment for me
yes...i have survived THE SPM =D
another wish striked out from my wishlist =)
chemistry paper was like a living hell for all of us
but we didnt give a shit anymore cos we were already smelling the sweet scent of freedom
we are finally free from irritating teachers
free from books for a good few months
free from sucky haircuts by the school
free from the stupid school rules that doesnt make any sense
and the most important of all...
we're all finally free to have fun now =)
yeah no doubt about that
but i know that im gonna miss the high school life that i had
sigh....

anyways...not gonna type a loonnggggggg post on my high school life yet becos most form 5 blogs already have that sorta post
so im gonna blog on what we did after chemistry instead =D

me,michelle and wenqi came out early from paper 3
and we did something that would make all our juniors rmb us every morning during assembly (if the school did not get rid of it by that time) xD
and then we headed home to bath
then headed out to times square arnd 7 with rekha and michelle

snowman

main purpose of us going to ts that day was to do some cheap shopping
at the end of the day,i ended up with the most shopping bags as usual
and the most broke =.=
i got myself a bag,a beanie,a purse and 2 tops
so after shopping it was already almost 9
so we decided to chill at krispy kreme



hoho...michelle caught red-handed breaking her promise to someone xD
better hope he doesnt read my blog...ahahhaha xD

ice blended passion fruit =D


Dr.Rekha xD


i left the girls around 9.30 to go lowyat and meet lulu for our anniversary dinner b4 i leave to singapore =)
i initially asked him to take me to Roadhouse Grill in jalan ampang cos the food there was awesome the last time i went
but he told me he doesnt know the way so he said he will take me to another restaurant =.=
i was a lil disappointed lahh...but thought nvm loh
then pulak when we reached...it was roadhouse grill
double swt!!
haha bugger wanted to surprise me
poor fella drove around jalan ampang for 2 hours the nite b4 to look for the restaurant cos apparently their signboard was not lighted anymore
so couldnt see the restaurant name...ahahahaha xD


he got a haircut...super short -_-"
me dun likeyyy >.<
they gave us a bucket of groundnuts and garlic bread for free =)
and the lulu decides to make the groundnuts his earring =.=
hahahaha so gay!! xD
miss chong xD
escargots...yums

my fettucine carbonara...this is super awesome!! they have the best carbonara =D
his black pepper chicken chop...not bad aso



once again...HAPPY 3 MONTHS!! =D
thx for putting up with my mood swings
i know i can be a bitch at times...
but you have never ever gotten mad at me for it
yeap...for 3 months we have never argued
not even once =)
because his such a patient sweetheart =p
and i know you constantly try to do whatever that makes me happy
trust me...i can see your efforts to try make this work
and i love you for that ♥

♥x.o.x.o.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment