Monday, December 14, 2009

022 ♥ SINGAPORE

went to singapore the very next day after spm
i was really really tired cos din slp for two nites already
was cramming chemistry -_-"
and then only slept for 3 hours b4 i had to wake up and leave to the airport
but the sky was very pretty though =)

reached changi airport around 11+

with my brothers =)
their airport toilet is so clean and nice compared to ours lohh...then we took an airport taxi to our hotel, Citadines
super love the room
damn nice le
wooden floor is love ♥

and they have huge mirrors on EVERY fucking cupboards
double love!! ♥ ♥

after we settled down...we walked out for lunch..
after that we walked to a nearby mrt station to go to orchard road =D

sg is so small our state is just as big as a road for them xD no offense intended

didnt get to buy anything except for a pair of sandals on the 1st day cos the normal stuff is not cheaper than in kl...lols
i look so pale...not enuff sleep -_-"

poor fella knocked his head on a glass door in one of the shops...hahahaha...my cousin is so cute lohh...holding the ice for my bro...his only 5! xD
after knocking his head he got no mood adi...den he knocked out...lols
after that we took the mrt to ang mo kio to take a bus to the night safari

the night creatures show




their christmas theme is based on otters xD

looks like he got his mood back =D

idungiveafuck =D
haha my uncle and my bro would purposely stand under the sign and strike a pose for 2 mins every single time we pass by this sign in the mrt station xD

second day was meant for shopping
but we decided to go see the infamous merlion 1st before going shopping =)
my mum...do we look alike? =D

my happy family....my mum is a very strong woman...i respect her for being able to raise all of us well with her husband being away most of the time
something we saw on our way to the merlion...it is super detailed can?? you'll see wad i mean xD
see!! got kukubird sumore...ahahaha wait wait thats not all!
got balls asoo!!! ahahaha omfg
ok enuff obscene stuff
saw this couple photoshooting on the bridge =D
my cute cousin arius =D

the xmas deco in singapore is much much better than in msia...

something random...
was walking in a mall when a woman suddenly approached me

woman : hi im sandra from imodels holdings...you are??
me : *startled* ermm im sonia??
woman : *hands me a card* we are actually hiring models for commercials...are you interested in modelling for us??
me : ermm sorry im just a tourist from malaysia
woman : oh...nvm then

LMAO!! hilarious...haha i'll never make it as a model lahh...im not even photogenic =.=

then continued shopping...
i forgot wads the mall called
branded stuff in singapore are fucking cheap ok!!
like so much more cheaper than in msia
i went into juicy couture to look for a purse
purse is the same price as in kl la...but the design is nicer =D
then after that i looked at their handbags
i saw a nice one...i looked at the price...and my jaw practically dropped
i quickly grabbed my mum into the shop and showed her the bag
haha its at least 500 bucks cheaper than in kl
so she agreed to get it as my xmas + bday present
but i had to pay for the purse myself
so i owe her 500 bucks -_-"
i am so fucking broke...lols
but nvm la...its worth it for a pink juicy purse =D

super heart the bag!! =D
its nicer than my old juicy bag...
hot pink is love!! =D
i love their packaging...so cute
i love this pink baby ♥

the xmas deco at orchard road is awesome...
very nice lehh...



me happily holding my juicy bags on orchard road =D





ok then day three we went to sentosa

went to see the underwater world...
the dolphin and sealion show
i saw a pink dolphin!! omg...its so muthafucking cute can?? haha i saw it online b4 but never thought that i would see it in real life

so cuteeeeeeeee!! =D

the sea lions




the underwater world
omg pink jellyfish!! =D
hahahaha they're actually transparent...but they have lightings in there...so it turns them into diff colours...very nice =D
"the great white shark"

first it ate my bro...

not full enuff...so ate my 2nd bro...still not enuff -_-"

so it ate my cousins =D


and then it ate me....lols...hahaah

mr diver =D


dugong!!! its almost extinct...dun think i'll ever see another one...lol

and then at nite we went for Songs Of The Sea...
its actually a fountain show where they project lasers on them
its fucking beautiful can!! so much better than the one in melaka



oscar =D


leng-ness


then 4th day was time to balik...
haha did some shopping in the airport
again...branded stuff muthafucking cheap
was going to buy the gucci bag...but my mum saw coach and decided to buy two coach bags for the price of one gucci bag -_-"
but its nice anyways =D

♥ x.o.x.o.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment