Saturday, December 5, 2009

020 ♥ Home Sweet Home


lulu shifted to a new house last week...
so he had his house-warming party on wednesday nite...
he bought all sorts of frozen stuff from tesco for me to fry
lols...i spent like 2 hours in the kitchen..
1st time in my life mann...


he came and pick me up after work arnd 10.30 and then we went on to fetch another one of his frens in balakong...
den traffic jam pulakk -_-"
by the time we reached his house...it was already 12...lol

his room =)



he bought me a dressing table so that i could make up and put my stuff there =D
i dun even have my own dressing table in my own house wtf =.=

thx baby
ily ♥

din take much photos that day...
was lazy...hahaas
anyways all we did there was just eat and gamble
*muahaha...extra 50 bucks in purse* xD

mr chong ken foong...you know im your lucky charm =)

♥ x.o.x.o. ♥

p/s : one more paper to go and im free!! =D dun really wanna talk about the other papers right now...maybe later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment