Thursday, October 1, 2009

005 ♥ A Girl's Worst Nightmare

i just found out smth really shocking...
i didnt know what should i feel
i mean...its over now...y should i even care?
bt i duno y...i still felt the pang after i heard what you did...
after spending 2 years and 8 months of my life with you...
and giving you so many damned chances...
u still do this to me
you're the first guy i ever truly loved and cared about..
i never lasted this long wif a guy b4
eventhough its over
it still fucking hurts that a guy i've loved so much before do such a thing to me behind my back
anyways...guess i should blame myself for not making wise decisions
everything is clear now
and eventhough i still hate you for wad you did..
im glad u finally come clean and admit everything u did
i sometimes do regret keep giving you those chances that you dont deserve
but i appreciate our memories anyhow...
p/s : never trust or love a guy too much....they will never appreciate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment