Tuesday, September 29, 2009

004 ♥ YOU are my cutest thing ever <3

yes you...
so i've skipped school on monday...
he came and pick me up in the morning
the nite before,when we were talking on the fon...
i asked him to make sure that he brushed his teeth b4 he come and pick me cos i dun wanna kiss a stinky mouth...hahahas
he refused at 1st...so i said i wont let him kiss me if he doesnt brush his teeth xD
den he finally gave in and said he will...
and i was like "i dun believe you...i wont even know if you really brushed your teeth rite??" =p
haha and den the next morning...when i got into the car, he passed me his phone and ask me to look at this...



hahahaha....so fucking cute rite??
was laughing like mad...
"wan me teach u brush teeth?" xD
i had bugged him for TWO freaking days non stop to finally persuade him to let me post this up...hahaha
yes...i can be very persuasive at times =D

and lulu if your reading this...just wanna remind you that iloveyou =)

later that afternoon, we went to sunway for buffet at shogun...
i love japanese! ♥♥♥

sashimi!!! lovessss
they even have dim sum...haha
tempura
ice-cream
oyster...



retard =p
im wearing 5-inched heels and his still half a head taller than me -_-"

rurululu =)

my mum came back from work today and took out a bag from the cupboard...
she then asked me to look inside...and i saw this...






the vera wang wan smells damn nice...
similar to the lancome miracle that im using now...
the britney one is not that nice...
i just like the bottle =)

and.....
i got my prom dress! =D
ya i noe u ppl mz be thinking like "wtf y so faz buy"
bt im thinking like prom is jz a few days after spm
and i dun wanna rush during that time and just simply settle for a stupid dress
haha so buy 1st lo since i saw smth i like =)


update :

haha just came bak up...
he came to my hse and brought me mcd! =D

sat in the car and chilled with him for bout an hr?
and its 5.00 a.m. nw wtf
so dead if my mum sudd woke up jz now and see me missing from my room xD
♥ x.o.x.o. ♥

p/s : im really falling for you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment