Wednesday, September 23, 2009

001 ♥ Back Again?

yes people,
i've decided to blog.........again! :)
i know i keep abandoning my previous blogs, leaving them to die a lonely death,
but lets just hope that its different this time =p
i just felt like blogging again because there's been alot happening in my life lately,and i don't have a place to rant....and no, i am not the type of girl who keeps a diary under her bed
and yes,while most people are going on hiatus and studying their asses off, i am here starting a blog -_-"
anyways,i really need to thank wenqi for helping me with the header
and not forgetting miss py,who taught me how to do the layout (yes i know i suck, kinda clueless about blogger cos was actually a xanga-rian b4 this)
and if you have noticed,yes my blog looks an awful lot like py's cos im using the same template
still figuring out hw to chg the title thingy to a diff colour...lols
its 4.52a.m. now...gonna go watch Gossip Girl for awhile and head to bed
will be blogging about Fullhouse tomorrow *hopefully* :)
till then...
♥ x.o.x.o ♥
p/s : rmb to link me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment